Is Chronic Pain and Inflammation Affecting You??
Are you experiencing joint pain, muscle pain or various aches and pains, and not sure how to start supporting your body’s natural healing process?
Do you worry about chronic inflammation and the effects it has on your body or maybe wonder what may be preventing you from healing your body?
Are you ready to reset your body and shift it into healing mode? Are you ready to have more energy and feel in control of your health?
Or are you simply looking for a natural and complementary approach to reducing pain and inflammation?
The good thing is you can calm pain and inflammation and support your body’s healing process naturally
Inflammation is your body’s innate way of providing acute healing to an area of your body, but when it persists on a low level throughout the body, it can do much more harm than good.
Unfortunately, because chronic inflammation isn’t something we can see with our own eyes, many suffer from its consequences and don’t even know it!
Hundreds of research studies now suggest that inflammation lies at the root cause of many chronic health conditions. It can surface in sneaky ways in the form of allergies, skin rashes, pain, insomnia, migraines, food allergies and many other common ailments. In addition, it sets a perfect stage for many serious age-related diseases such, as autoimmune diseases, diabetes, neuro-degenerative diseases, heart disease and cancer.
Whether you are feeling tired, stressed and overwhelmed or not sure about how to boost your healing, I am here to ensure you that there many things you can do to reduce pain and inflammation and boost your healing naturally.
So how can you promote healing?
To start your healing journey, you must start by getting to the root cause of your health condition, pain and inflammation, by learning which inflammatory triggers and stressors you should avoid and which foods and supplements support your own body’s healing process.
In fact, the root cause of most chronic health conditions can be linked to what and how we eat and how we live our lives. Missing nutrients, exposure to toxins and food sensitivities, allergies and stress can all play a role in developing or worsening chronic pain and inflammation.
Did you know that hidden food sensitivities are a common cause of pain, inflammation and various other symptoms such as headaches, brain fog, fatigue and insomnia?
Unlike food allergies, food sensitivities often go undiagnosed because they don’t produce a clear or immediate reaction. When you eat foods your body is sensitive to, it creates inflammation in your body.
Inflammation = Chronic Health Condition
That is why I created the Jumpstart Your Healing 28 Anti-Inflammatory Detox…
In this program, you’ll learn to make the nutrition and lifestyle shifts you need to reduce pain and inflammation and boost your healing naturally. I will walk you through a simple elimination diet and an anti-inflammatory detox program which will help reset your body and support your body’s healing process.
Hi, my name is Tanya Langis, Physical Therapist and a Certified Health Coach and founder of Pro Action Wellness. I am passionate about helping women who struggle with chronic pain, an inflammatory condition or an autoimmune disease such as rheumatoid arthritis, make the nutrition and lifestyle shifts they need to achieve a pain-free, active and healthy body.
Being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis at the age of 18, and being a practitioner for over 19 years now, I know for a fact that women generally don’t get the individualized support they need to lead a healthy, happy life, free of health concerns and pain. I am passionate about helping women live more fully!
- knowing which foods to eat and which foods to avoid to calm pain and inflammation in your body.
- knowing what is triggering pain and inflammation in your body.
- breaking your pain cycle.
- feeling more energized, confident and vibrant.
- doing all the right things to shift your body into healing mode.
- developing long lasting healthy lifestyle habits that support your body’s healing process.
This 28-Day Anti-Inflammatory Detox isn’t about starving your body, fasting, juicing or eating strange food combinations…
It’s about you learning how to reduce painful and silent inflammation, to integrate vital lifestyle habits that promote healing and transform your body into its best state of healing!
It’s truly about you:
- eating the foods that calm pain and inflammation and support your body’s natural healing process.
- identifying healing food sensitivities that are unique to you.
- adding-in the nutrients your body needs to heal and be healthy.
- reducing your toxic load.
- healing your gut.
- managing your stress.
How Does This Program Work?
This is a 28 days Anti-Inflammatory Detox program meant to guide you through a 3 phase detox program that will help shift your body into healing mode.
Upon enrollment, you’ll receive online access to the member’s area. There you will find all the step-by-step guidance you need to proceed through the gentle and progressive 28 days of detox.
- Detox Manual: A complete guide so you know what to do and when.
- Prep Module: An easy to follow module, including a shopping list with everything you need to get started.
- Daily Protocol: An easy to follow document you can print and follow to stay on track.
- 2 Weeks of Meal Plans with 30 Delicious Recipes: You won’t feel deprived with the amazing menu I have put together for you, and you’ll know exactly what to buy and cook.
- Daily Support on a Closed Facebook Group. You will have my personal support and the support of your fellow “detoxers” each step of the way, so you never feel stuck or like you’re in it alone.
You’ll Also Receive…
- A Bonus 30-Minute Post-Detox Healing Strategy Session: We’ll talk about what the right next step is for you so that you can continue on your transformational healing journey.
Are You Ready to Transform the Way You Feel?
I know that…
- Life gets in the way of a healthy lifestyle. While we might be motivated when we begin to make healthy changes, it’s easy to fall back into old habits.
- Even though I believe in simple and gentle anti-inflammatory detoxes, detoxing can be tough to do on your own. This program is designed to give you the support you need as you go through the process.
- Not feeling well and dealing with pain can be exhausting. I want to share a system to simplify your path to healing. Why complicate things by trying to figure it out on your own?
- Detoxing is a very effective way to jumpstart your healing by removing all the bad and adding-in the good!
Are You Ready to Detox
and Jumpstart Your Healing?
Start Healing Your Body from Within
Get your free report on how to reduce pain and inflammation and boost your healing with foods!